Mobile Office is a trend in modern society, I can immediately enter the work state by using laptop computers to connect with the LAN network interface. But each local area network settings are not the same, such as IP address, gateway and so on, so when I go to a new local area network, I must need to re-set, it is a bit cumbersome. So I want to quickly switch network profile in windows 7, the problem is how to do that.
- Download NetSetMan.
- Double click to install it.
- Completing the NetSetMan setup. Click “Finish”, and then the NetSetMan program will run.
- To use the program, activate the network card.
- Go to “Profile” and choose “Get Current Settings”.
- The Network Settings displayed on the program interface.
- Then one of the features available comes by selecting tools -> network environment, you can just click it to switch network profile.
759 total views, 1 views today